Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Week 1, take 3 ( first posted on OU personal blog, 9/2/11)

I have just completed week one of my studies again. I say again, because I did manage to jump the gun in some style. It wasn't necessarily a case of wading in with the size 9s, or even over-inflated self belief. I was waiting for delivery of a lap top (which is excellent and set up perfectly for my studies), and upon receipt, I was able to go straight to my module homepage. The layout, and the information contained therein helped me realise why I had trouble linking the different resources together. Now that I have been following the calendar, I feel very confident that I not only have I chosen the subject that suits me best, but that I will see it out and come out with a good qualification. As you can see, I still don't have an over-inflated sense of self belief!
It is fair to say that I am already learning from my experiences of doing week 1 for the third time. The lesson is in something which is encouraged by the OU. The important activity of reflection. If I had not stopped to do this, then I would have tied myself up in knots trying to marry up resources which may or may not have had a bearing on the assesments (TMAs).
Because of this, I will not find myself doing week 1 for a fourth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment