Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

First essay

Well folks, I've written my first essay. I suppose it would be daft to stop now. I'm not sure of the protocol, but I probably can't go into the details of what I've written. Especially not whilst I wait for it to be marked. Suffice it to say, the experience is a new and interesting one. There aren't a lot of marks in it, but at this early stage it's all about getting attuned to the process. I have no doubt that essays will become more involved and difficult in future, but the process will be the same, whether it is for a 750 word assignment, or 7,500 words. Either way, I intend to see it out and get the best I can out of the experience. For all you folks looking for lofty debate on this entry, sorry, but it's all about the processes here. When I start on to consumerism I imagine that will fan the flames and no mistake. Until then, remember. It's never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment