Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Catching up.

Well, I may have jumped the gun on my studies (entry #1, Week 1, Take 3), but this has a welcome benefit. Now that I have begun part 2 of my studies, now within the bounds of the schedule, I have already carried out 3 of the exercises relating to the material. Woo hoo! I will not, however, be slacking off to beat Pam's score on Bejeweled Blitz. Rather, I will review the work previously carried out, to ensure that I have grasped the contents of the material, and have worked to the standard required.

What I can say new, is that the first TMA (tutor marked assessment, or essay), is the module in microcosm, and that whilst I am confident of having done well enough to make a percentage pass, the material and studies will now kick up a few gears. You know what? I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment